Some things to keep in mind as you use your key:
- The experience at each location will be unique: sometimes the key provides access to specific rooms, sometimes it provides the chance to visit a building or part of the locality you have never visited before, and sometimes it unlocks an experience. At some sites your key will work as a pass that you show on arrival.
- We are grateful to our partner venues for participating in Key to the City. Please remember that not every staff member at these locations will be aware of the exact site of the lock, so be sure to use this website as your guide.
- Please think of other people enjoying this project and remember to replace and lock each lock before you leave a site.
- We have tried to provide clear and detailed directions to the sites in this booklet, but if you experience challenges in finding a site, please email us on email@example.com so we can improve our information for you and other people.
- Please let us know if you encounter a broken lock so we can fix it as soon as possible. You can do this by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.